Internet involves many security risks. Firewalls are an effective method of reducing the possibility of network intrusion by attackers. The key to successful firewall implementation is the selection of the appropriate system and regular maintenance.
Many firewalls combine multiple features into a single system, the idea being that it is easier to set and maintain policy on a single system than on many systems that are deployed at the same location on a network.
A typical unified threat management (UTM) system has a firewall, malware detection and eradication, sensing and blocking of suspicious network probes, and so on.
UTM reduces complexity by making a single system responsible for multiple security objectives, intuitive interface will help you quickly create policies to control security risks and detailed reports will give you the insight you need to improve your network performance and protection.
We can deploy flexible firewall solutions based on hardware, software, virtual or cloud with simple options for high-availability, clustering, branch office connectivity, wireless, and centralized management and reporting.
Why utilize our network firewalls?
- Keep unwanted traffic off the company network
- Internet gateway security (which includes scanning incoming traffic for viruses, malware or malicious attachments and web address blacklisting).
- Network intrusion prevention system (IPS) to prevent hackers attacking computers and servers
- Secure remote access, enabling employees to connect to the company network while out of the office
- Ability to update automatically with the latest security updates, anti-virus definitions and new features so that minimal manual intervention is required