As a business grows, it might expand to multiple shops or offices across the country or around the world. To keep things running efficiently, the people working in those locations need a fast, secure and reliable way to share information across computer networks. In addition, traveling employees like salespeople need an equally secure and reliable way to connect to their business’s computer network from remote locations.
Α popular technology to accomplish these goals is a virtual private network (VPN)
A virtual private network (VPN) is a network that uses a public telecommunication infrastructure, such as the Internet, to provide remote offices or individual users with secure access to their organization’s network.
Benefits of our VPN solution:
- Extended connections across multiple geographic locations without using a leased line
- Improved security for exchanging data
- Flexibility for remote offices and employees to use the business intranet over an existing Internet connection as if they’re directly connected to the network
- Savings in time and expense for employees to commute if they work from virtual workplaces
- Improved productivity for remote employees
Features of our VPN solution:
- Security > VPN can protect data while it’s traveling on the public network, if hackers attempt to capture the data, they will not be able to read or use it.
- Reliability > All employees and remote offices will be able to connect to the VPN with no trouble at any time (unless hours are restricted), VPN will provide the same quality of connection for each user even when it is handling its maximum number of simultaneous connections.
- Scalability > As business grows, you can extend VPN services to handle that growth without replacing the VPN technology altogether.
- In interconnections and creating virtual networks VPN solutions can be implemented in many ways and systems depending on the purpose of the association and the policy of each company.