Cookies are little text files, pclogic saves on you browser temporarily. They don’t harm your computer and are simply used for the following purposes:
- to measure traffic,
- to ensure technical functionality,
- for statistical and quality purposes
- to track our visitors’ behavior.
Further, pclogic uses the cookies to stay up-to-date with the user’s screen resolution and browser types. With this knowledge, we are better able to develop the website to make it look its best for most of our users.
Information About Cookies
Cookies can recognize your computer and is able to gather information about what pages and functionalities you are visiting with your browser.
Cookies are deleted automatically after a certain amount of time, which varies, dependent on the cookie.
Every time you re-visit us, the cookies are renewed. You can also delete the cookies in your browser – the way you do this depends on which browser you are using – you can find more information about this by simply using Google by searching phrases like “erase cookies” or “how to erase cookies in Internet Explorer” etc. If you don’t want to receive cookies, you are able to block them. Remember that doing this means you will be unable to use most websites in the optimal way.
pclogic uses two types of Google Analytics cookies to analyze how the users interact with the website:
- A persistent cookie, providing information on whether or not the user is revisiting, where the user comes from, which search engine that have been used to find the site etc.
- A session cookie, which indicates when and for how long the user is on the site. This type of cookie expires after each visit to the site, when your browser is shut down.
By entering your contact information in one of our forms, we register the information you provide us with, such as name, e-mail, phone number etc. The registered information will be used strictly for administrative, sales and marketing purposes internally and will not be passed on to third party companies for any reason.
If you have any questions, contact us at email@example.com